Briya Public Charter School
Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 11th, 2020, 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Briya’s mission is to strengthen families through culturally responsive two-generation education.
- Call to Order (6:15)
- Approval of Minutes (6:15-6:20)
- Director’s Report (6:20-6:35)
- Update on School Year
- Presentation on our Outdoor Learning Program
- Library of Congress 2020 Literacy Award
- Child Preference Act – Passed!
- Development Committee (6:35-6:55)
- Open Meetings Act
- Fundraising and individual giving
- Board Member Candidate (vote required)
- Board management software
- Finance Committee (6:55-7:15)
- Review of September 2020 financial reports
- Review and approval of FY20 financial audit report (vote required)
- Academic Committee (7:15-7:30)
- Enrollment Audit (Flor/Doris)
- Update on ESL & CDA classes & curriculum (Deb)
- Annual Report (Lorie)
- Announcements/New Business
This meeting is governed by the Open Meetings Act. Please address any questions or complaints arising under this meeting to the Office of Open Government at email@example.com.